Tuesday, January 20, 2015

So tomorrow is Tues or Weds?

I didn't think u'd msg me / But I did / Was surprising.
I texted him on skype 2 days ago since the last time we stopped talking. We got busy each other and didn't talk as much. Old friend never dies. He looks good. Same old ones. 10 am on Weds here, 9 pm on Tues there. So tomorrow is Tues or Weds? Well, things change, don't be too surprised, he said. Nice to see you again :)

He has gf and I have one, just like you can miss friends and stuff, so that's ok I miss him. He replied me with, "Well here I am, we can talk." And that's how I met you again, hai! "Oh my God how I miss this guy!" I yelled. And he just LOL. He was smiling a lot I noticed. He got me stared at him so he covered his mouth. "Show me your lips," I asked. Well, he tease me :) and I showed him a grouchy face. "Dont let your bf see this, he may feel bad." "He will be ok" Right?. "yeah but some ppl overly jealous"

Then we talked about his surgery past 2years ago. He's better but still not fully good. He hope me been ok health wise. Thank you :) "10% remaining" I said, "Maybe I should go so I don't kill your battery." 

Well talk to you later.

Sure.

1 comment: