Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm not so good with words but I hope you know that these words are for you.


12 april 2013, 10.13 pm

When you were my lovely best friend over the world.
I miss you. (sorry)
I miss sitting next to you.
Remember when we had a lot of movie to be shared? Remember when we watched movie together and I couldn’t stop starring at you. 
Besides you, the world means everything.
Remember when I gave you a smoothy rub to your nose.
I just love doing that thing.
Every movies that we watched, every songs that I heard when I was with you, every books that we used to read together, all, reminds me of you.
I wanna lays in your arms. To feel you
I wanna see you do debate with your ego. I want you to get mad with me.
I want you to scream over the phone. I want you to leave and forget me.
I want you to have a better best friend than me.
Even if you will really go, I hope you read this,
Hi…. I barely love you again.
But, remember, no need to worry ;) I want you to go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment