Saturday, March 15, 2014

Taking Selfies

Aim, smile, and shoot! Here is a new way to stay ahead of your peers. Bored of clicking photographs of other people? Why not point the camera at yourself? It's time to say cheese! Welcome to the world of selfies. It is still a new phenomenon, many netizens are quite familiar with the term. I use selfies to inspire, provoke, motivate, challenge, or encourage my friends. Want to show off your new haircut or strong biceps? Selfies can speak louder than words. Want to say I’m sorry. How about a selfie with a sorry face?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Bernard M. Baruch 

So you think selfies are bad? I don’t think so, maybe we have a different perspective about selfies it selfs. But I don’t think taking selfies are bad or alay. And here's mine. Just be yourself :) let people see the real, imperfect, weird, and magical person you are.

p.s: I forgot to say thank you about "mirror's game" it describes me a lot in positive and negative sides. A common question I got, Why it's not easy being me? Even the grass always looks greener on the other side. At least, just be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment