Friday, October 31, 2014

Again, about him.

He wasn’t my prince charming or the guy I had a crush on at first, but after almost 6 months, he turned out to be ‘the right guy’. The right guy wouldn’t make you crazy in love nor addicted, but he will be your cure, he will heal you from your heart sorrows--. Since I found him, he wouldn’t always give me butterflies in my tummy, make my heart skip a beat. I don’t need that. What I need is to be listened, to be protected, to feel comfortable, and to be happy. The right guy will always be honest, will love you no matter how freak and weirdo you are, he will be weird with you. The right guy will never be embarrassed of how you are, he will always see the beauty in you, and you will be the one and only beauty in his eyes, hehe. He would be happy and proud of your achievements. He will try to take your problems and figure it out together, with all of his resources the best he can. I know, he always try to make me happy and safe, he will do whatever it takes to make me happy. Like, bring me food even if he is really busy, and take care of me when I’m sick. -someone
Luckily, I found mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment