Sunday, February 27, 2011

one day

Gosh, bohooo to me for being such a bad blogger! i haven't posted ANYTHING for more than a month aaaargh. it sucks , it does.there are just somethings that made me absent for a pretty long time. first i'm not really in the mood to dress-up-take-pictures + assignments tasks tests and other things that have to do with school!sigh.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand more things!
 If i'am in a fairytale, i wanna be something that i can be free.. do a lot of fun things, without tasks, school, exam actually--'

several times i wait for something better, i wait for someone else, but never found and comes
oh someone here!!! i found a clown behind a big stone


and this is, the bad flower, you think? But not for me. always remember someone who gave it. my imagination boy, my best friend ever! i call him singgih :) {mungkin hanya reri yang kenal singgih wkwk}

No comments:

Post a Comment