Sunday, March 17, 2013

Short Update!


How are u guys? Hope you all well

Its not a secret if I have a new brother :) thanks God he is so cute and my mom feels good so far. Guys, I miss my family so much. I write to avoid this sadness. I wanna meet my brothers. Bagas had a birthday on march 14th and I just gave him a greeting. Guys, it was so sad!! I wanna give him a gift. I was a bit sad when I knew he already have a girlfriend :-/ it means he is mature now! His attention now for his girlfriend :”( me as his sister feels so upset. 

Has anyone noticed that time flies really really fast? Im turn 18. Bagas turns 15. And a new baby was born. I remember the very first time I fall in love with Azfar (new brother) when I see his nose :’3 God I should tell you “Thanksss he is really the cutest boy” and.. when I see Bagas, I should tell you guys he is really handsome :’) proud being their sister :p

No comments:

Post a Comment