Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Manusia mudah lupa, kan?

As i write this, i'm searching a lots about this book, buku favorite saya kelas 10 (after Twilight Saga trilogy) sebuah novel karya John Connoly, The Book of Lost Things. Saya meminjamnya dari teman. Katanya dia gak berani baca karena terlihat seram. I cant remember anything about the stories but I know something that the book is amazing. I wanna read it again. So here's the cover.
By the way, I barely watch If I Stay (and I cried) and Wish I Was Here (and cried), both of them told us bout family. Loves your family before there're gone. You know ure parents love u so much, but sometimes they didnt know how to show it. When u grow up, ure parents getting older too and as time goes by, the circle of life rules here. Take care of them like they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment