Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A little girl got mad

So, my virtual peeps, with the midterm test arriving, I needed to be more focus. What do you know anyway? There are still people reading these posts! I know my beloved readers, you wouldn't believe some of you are just loving me, waiting for my new posts, right!? Well, yesterday, I was scrolling my instagram's timeline till I didn't know how it went, and found this girl blocked me. Cool yah? I didn't even know what have I done with her or have we met yet? I don't think so. I don't know her. And do not have a business with this cute little girl :( so sad. 

And here she looks like... for privacy condition, I don't show you her name.
.
.

Girl, are you following me this far? Are you a huge fan of me? Sorry I don't know you :( and because you doing this, I always remember the thing you did to catch my attention :( Don't worry, I don't do the same thing like you did. You can still freely see my account :) 

Well it's ok, I'm not so interesting to see yours
Peace out and go find your own happiness.
Sincerely Love, me.

2 comments:

  1. you don't show her name but you show her picture :p
    btw ciiit, how did you know she blocked you? did you get notification or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I know her, not literally "know", just familiar with it, and I found her on my friend's photo (on my instagram's timeline) and I was shocked because my friend was with my ex's ex-boyfriend (yap, she was) I see she tag that girl and yeah, you know what happened.

      Delete