Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Graduation Story #1


Been a long time haven’t updated my blog yet. So, yeah, I finally graduated from college on last October. My family visited me on Wednesday while the first graduation ceremony was on Thursday. We had our night in Noormans Hotel and the next morning became the most hectic moment. My mother did my make up because I really didn’t care about look so I didn’t call MUA like the other girls did. I just put my hijab and toga on the ride. Cool, right?

In the beginning of ceremony, I felt sad because my mom and baby brother couldn’t enter the hall. Although when I attended the pre-event ceremony, a man who I didn’t know the name said that they set a room for mother and child with television in it. So they still can watch the whole procession. But the fact, they didn’t let anyone who bring child under 13 to come. I said on the phone to my mom, I saw there’s a room with television and air conditioner like that man said. I didn’t know what happened next but I know finally they could come over and had a seat in that room.

My father took a blurry picture of me when my name called to go on the stage. I smile and yeah, that’s it. It just happened 15-30 seconds and we have to wait 2-3 hours for being called.

When the ceremony was over, I saw my father, mom, and baby brother had a lot of gift on their hand. I got a lot of bouquet, a medium bear doll with toga, and my name with title bachelor of engineering. And I went outside with the to meet my other friends. I saw Riandy and he helped me to take my gift. This wasn’t his first time met my family because he had ever visited me before. Yeap, the day when I took him to Supermall Karawaci. Riandy took a picture of me with my family. And also my dad took a picture of me with Riandy. I remember there’s also Dawam took a picture of me with Riandy.

Nuke and his boyfriend, Rasyid (same name as Riandy, lol), gave a bouquet of flower and we took a picture together, four of us. The next situation was still took a picture with friends that I can not mention it one by one.

Because the weather was bad at that time, I went home with family. And Riandy still had other business to do. So he couldn’t join me home.

Around 6 pm, still the same day, Riandy visited me at home, we had a plan to have dinner together with my family. Before we had dinner, we went to Paragon Mall because baby brother want to buy a play-doh. Riand took a drive, lol. And then, we had dinner at Nasi Goreng Padang because my mom loves fried rice and Riandy gave a recomendation for this cuisine. The last time I ate nasi goreng padang, I got a circle red mark whole my body, and also fever. I checked it to the doctor and I got typhus. But the second chance I ate it, I’m just fine. Maybe my imun in a good condition. At nasi goreng padang, we met a lot of Tekim Friends, Agung, Bagus, Suryo.


End of the day one...

No comments:

Post a Comment