Sunday, May 19, 2013

"i'm getting surgery in my head, in 2 days"


Hi <3 it has been a while since we got busy each other
finally, we meet up! it was a nervous moment to talk and see you again
you look pretty well so i am glad
we keep talking a lot like before
laugh and do funny thing till i got stomachache :') the best feeln ever
yah you knew it almost 3am over there but you keep talking with me, thank you to fulfill my day :)
i was happy till you told me something i never imagining before
i wanna cry after i hear you will have a surgery
:'( :'(
you said, you have news, so i asked what news?
then you told me "i'm getting surgery in my head.. in 2 days"
i got shocked but you were smiling, :( dia tetep manis deh ngomongnya huhu
you said "they found tumor that is causing my vertigo"
"cause when i went to Peru, they did test to see what was causing it"
"but they didn't find anything wrong with my ears, eyes or whatever"
"so, last thing to check was my head"
"they did those scans, look at my skull"
guys, i didnt know how to make people keep calm, 
i asked him "are you scared?"
he replied, "little bit"
i just said, you should try to not think about it. i know you will get healthy again.
more healthy than right now. semangat! semangat! kamu harus semangat! *sambil mengepal tangan kanan gw*
dia ketawa... :( 
"i will be in hospital until i get better"
"so, i mssg you and tell if im just ok. not immediately of course but whenever i get my phone back or something"
"dont worry too much, ill wait :)" i said
"hope it goes well, take care! get well really soon"
"take care you too, good night, or.. afternoon for you :)"
and.. call ended

No comments:

Post a Comment