Thursday, December 12, 2013

Another sketch of mind


hai.
The joy of liking people is to like them and find things that make you like them more. To wonder if actually, by any reason, they secretly like you as much if not more. Then love happens, with all of its vagueness, making things much more complicated than you want it to be. -kak Trisca
i think it's the perfect time to see another sketch of mind. Now that i think of it.
i'd rather be hated for who i am, not to be loved for who i am not. This is me.
The fact is, i'm not covering myself sometimes.
So guys, can you judge me as a bad person just because i'm not ready for being istiqomah all the time?
This is me. showing my hair when go outside. taking pictures without veil and posting them. i know, i know, how to dress as a moeslam. but with your attitude mocking and yelling at me, thats worst :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment