Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Should I Write This?

There are some words that I cannot fathom and assemble it to form a complete sentences. There are some words that I can’t even fit them into some of my writings. There are some situation that stops me from making a clear sentences that depict my emotion and what have been bothering my mind quite recently.

I guess this what happened every time I tried to post something here, undoubtedly just for the sake of updating. Please mind this update, cause I sort of drown into this melancholy feeling lately. My thoughts is eating me alive. It’s pathetic. But I solemnly swear I would never sort all of this things out without the help of my beloved friends.

And of course, by writing this down.

I do not know. I'm not good in sharing or any kind of nice words to be written. Whatever you call it. I'm standing between 2 choices. And confused. Sometimes scared and weird. Enough to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment