Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Like people always said, this is the perfect time to start over. To begin a new you. And that is what I try to do every year, to be a better person than last year. To begin a new me. So like other people do, I set a list of resolution. This year the resolution is very clear : get an excellent mark, be better in college life, um… But one thing for sure, I want to be happy this year. Achieve things I want, not what others want. To do things that I want, not because everyone said I should do this and that. To really seek what I really want from life. And most of all, enjoy every moment I have.

Leaving 2013 was a bitter-sweet moment. It was a tough year. Tough enough to make me feel small and unwanted. Tough enough to make me feel that world is such an evil place to life. Sometimes I need to yell at myself to get a grip. But I've learn a lot from that. I've learn that not every person in your life willing to stay at the lowest point of your life. Some of them don't want to help you, they just watch you crumble. I've learn that people can change in a blink of an eye. One day they can be really nice to you, then the next day they can said the cruelest things to you. Or worse, about you behind your back. I've learn that people can hurt you. A lot. Without giving a shit about it. I've learn that those view people who willing to stay at your lowest point, those people who sincerely nice to you, and never want to hurt you is someone who really cares about you. And those person is someone you can keep and trust for the rest of your life. I've learn that no matter life punch you down, you have to get up and fight back. No matter how hard it is, no matter how painful it is, you have to go on. Because when you stop living your life, you will no longer a human. You no longer have a soul. Courage is one thing that can keep you going. Things will be fine if you believe it will be fine. But the most important thing 2013 have thought me was not to take everything for granted. Because God can take the simplest thing you have, things you sometimes forget to be grateful for. At the end of the day you have to look back what you have in your life, be grateful of every single things that life and God had offer to you. Be grateful. And always keep what you have now.

Thank you 2013. It was a great ride. Awesome adventure. The ups and downs. The highs and lows. Thank you. So long and goodbye now. Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment