Friday, April 4, 2014

I wonder if the things that remind me of you remind you of me.

Everyone has a secret they haven’t shared, a past no one has heard about. And talents that people don’t notice. Everyone has a weakness hidden inside. And everyone has a story left untold. I believe we write our own stories, and each time we think we know the end, we don’t. Life is funny that way. Baby, I hate to say it, most of them, actually pretty much of people are going to break your heart. But, you can’t give up :) because if you give up, you’ll never find soulmate. You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. As time goes on, you’ll understand, what lasts, lasts. What doesn’t, doesn’t. Time solves most things. And I note one thing, happiness starts with one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss, and stops with one mistake. It doesn’t take a lot for me to like you actually, if you can legitimately make me feel happy, even in the slightest way. And have you ever thought about how many people thinking about you? It’s so bizarre. Imagine someone, thinking of your face. Something happens, they remember you. Your favorite song, how you dress, the way you talk, the look in your eyes when you are happy. Even if you haven’t seen each other in days. You may think you’ve forgotten, but you haven’t. And you know what? If things end, people leave, but life must go on. Bad things happen to everyone, so you are not in it alone. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment