Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ramadhan is coming

okay guys, so long time no see eh? well, in my defense I was bussy... and lazy. HAHA. I got so much to do plus zero inspiration so I haven't write any post in a long time. you sir/ma'am the reader, deserve an apology. so... I'm apologize :)

what to do what to do, okay today is the first day of Ramadhan, alhamdulillah. mine was running pretty well, how bout u? well i'd like to say Happy Fasting!! next, tomorrow i will have math and kimfis test, so i'm standing at the end of 4th semester, i hope it goes clearly and i can do it better, amin. 

I just finished my study and I thought "hey why not write one post?" so here i am. I should have gotta bed but yeah I'm still up and write this nonsense post. I have nothing to write about, I just want to write some random things, and an experiment to what I will write in this time (because I have no quotes or inspiring stories or something awesome). this is the most less backspace post I ever write. well, I actually don't know and have no more idea to write about. so? is this post come to an end? yeah, I think so.

goodbye, sweetdreams

No comments:

Post a Comment