Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Oblivion.

I'm just too proud sharing every moments with you. I'm just too happy when somebody listening my story. It's all about you. And I'm just too much put the word "you" in here. I guess you never see my blog again since we were dating. Words are suck. When you speak, you don't know how the words that blow out from your mouth are good or bad. Human is lack of thinking when the situation is hard. Sometimes I fell terrible for falling in love. Not just words, but love is suck. Love sucks when 2 people doesn't appreciate each other. In here, I just saw myself fight for us. You said you don't want to make me sad. There's one of example that words are suck. Sometimes I see myself like a beggar in front of you. But you totally wrong. I'm just trying to help us. When I ride home, the question, why i didn't see you, is disturbing me. Setidaknya aku pernah liat betapa sabarnya kamu nungguin aku, betapa senangnya kamu liat aku. I just miss those happy face. Seharusnya kamu bisa lebih dengerin aku dibanding your lovely bestfriend. Karena aku yang selalu ada buat kamu, kan? You don't have to laugh when feeln sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment