Friday, November 13, 2015

I colored my hair!!

Different look I guess because I never thought to do this far with hair of course. I totally change my hair's color into golden blonde (it said), looks like brown but not too dark. I love it anyway! They look perfect and beautiful, accidentally fit with my skin, magic. When they going wet, it changes darker so just like Nadine's hair (*chandrawinata). When in normal, I see Marshanda's hair when she just made that video. I nailed it and so happy. No, not like I want to compare with celebrity but I just want to describe. But I kinda unhappy at first because they did wrong with my hair (too light) and I was dissapointed. But someone said just being confident, and here I am like, confident-happy-and,so,proud. Why me so proud? Because finally I can take this hard decision for myself. Coloring will take a lot of risk and I want to take that risk because I want to. Not so many people have a courage to change their hair's color (just trust me). They want but they don't have a courage. Like me. But when I asked permission from parents, they just lemme to do so. The point is, I know this is kampung or alay or norak (but it's ok karena hal yang baru pertama kali dilakuin akan membuat kita terlihat terlalu girang akan hal itu, and I'm not blaming myself dengan kata-kata itu) I just proud of myself for being tough and a bit mature. A bit, I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment