Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 Review: It's Happy New Year!


1/365

Welcome January 2016...

Back to a minutes before 2016, so we spent the new year's eve at Ninda's with Lulu, Riancul, and Dinda's friends. I had a terrible but still amazing night because my first day of period (it sucks). My stomach was hurt but i ignored the pain. I consumed a tablet but still sucks. But it's ok I'm happy and enjoying the moments. I didn't take any pictures in my handphone but I guess there's a couple of me in Nin's camera. Wait I have to tell this because I forgot easily, "Thanks Riancul for taking care of me when I'm sick. For not going anywhere but stay and hold my hands. I couldn't find any better than this." I really enjoyed my night as I predicted. (smile).

Well the photo above is my brother and me, and Goddd I miss him already. He is so cute and getting smart everyday. This 2015 means a lot for 2 yo baby brother. I'm very proud being his sister.



So, this is Riancul. I'm basically running my day with this man. Having breskfast, having lunch, even having dinner. I believe everyone is agree 24 hours/day is not enough, not even close. Actually this is like when we found someone who truly they are, why we need to find 1000 others? I'm still me and he's still him, hanging out with friends of course we keep doing that. From past I learned for not hanging my own happiness in a person, so yeah i'm sure "us" will last. But the other part of me sure "do not" dream big, my life is a long way to go. Maybe we are not us in the future but I'll remember you as my very best friend because both of us do not know about time. But this moments, you are a gift. We here for each other. Thank you baby and I hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment