Sunday, July 17, 2011

@nurameliac's fav on twitter

I keep dreaming about you, too. And then there's also a school.


I'm exclusive because i must smile to hide a sadness and laugh to hide a cry


When you said that I'm beautiful, that's the way I'm feelin so high


Teacher, you shud know that I hve my own life. Mother, you shud know that I'm mature enough. Lil bro, you have your own 


If you found some money on the street.. *demon side* take it take it | *careless side* leave it leave it | where's the angel side? Gone~


You might think I'm strong 'enough' to face this life. See! I'm suchaweak person


5 years ago: Mom I don't hve a beautiful dress to wear |
now: shit I have one, two, three, aaaa these dresses under my ugly shirt ¬_¬


I wanna you look at me as a smart girl, so I always bring physics, math, and biology everywhere


How do we know that the answer keys are right, teacher? | just trust me, students, A-A-D-C-B *sigh*


We often had bad connection, but he always care and ask about my day, never want to be the second after mom who knows me well <3 


No matter where you are in the world,the moon is never bigger than your thumb


You listen to me. As far as everyone around here is concerned, you never existed!


Friend: wow! You look like you haven't......... 
You: Like I haven't slept in three days?


Your mouth says no... But your heart says yes... *ekhem*


I'm running out of time :|


Your girlfriend's here. I'll be right back.


I "can" sleep... I just don't want to. Hey! Can I have some more coffee, please?


You think you can turn back time? Do you think you can bring the dead back to life?

No comments:

Post a Comment