Monday, May 12, 2014

I hope God would bless me with an even bigger heart, so I could love you even more.

Another book by Dahlian, I read in less than 4 hours, the amazing 364 pages of their story, Tania and Rezza.  It’s not like an usual romance-fiction-book for me, I’ve learned many things. And, the-after-effect is… I want my husband is a doctor. *winks*. I wanna marry 31 years old man, while I’m 23. Rezza told me, (hem… Tania for sure, not me) “See, I can making love with you without love, I can kiss you without you don’t know I love you or not. I’m a man, Tania. I knew what inside their brain. He did it, not because he loves you, but desires of yours.” Well yeah, I can’t say Tania is a “nice” person and even Rezza. But as a girl, she did with love. Not because she wants to, but, her heart said so. Opposite with her boyfriend, Hendrik, is just playing with her. The book itself said the truly life in here. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I love how Rezza treats Tania (I wanna be treated like that) when Tania, how do I say ngambek? “Oohh, soo!??” // “I mad about you, sorry” Rezza replied and rubs his girlfriend’s cheek // “you’re so annoying” // “Well thanks, I love you too.” // I can’t stop smiling, ladies and gentlemen!!!! And and when Tania is having birthday, "Happy birthday My Precious" That's sweet!!!! "On our own, each of us is imperfect. but together, we complete each other." I falling in love with the characters. So much. End--

No comments:

Post a Comment