Saturday, May 17, 2014

My musics

Um let’s stop listening banda neira, tulus over and over again, they are entering my room everyday, and gonna be bothering my ear sometimes I have to move and listen another song. I perfectly made my side-roommate can sing banda neira’s song. Good job, hands up. Well, I have some music that recently I played. First I have Jack Johnson with Breakdown, Jack Johnson with Better Together, wait, I’m fucking in love with his voice such a talent and make me so happy. Very good and old times. You’d better check him out now. And ready to fall in love. Next, I have Penny & The Quarters with You and Me. Wow amazing song. Thanks to Blue Valentine I got a chance to hear it. Old songs always bring me to the peaceful situation, just like that song itself. Last, I have Inggrid Michaelson with Can’t Help Falling In Love With You. “Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? But I cant help falling in love with you…” everybody just listen how she brings her song, the way she is singing, I can’t say anything because it’s something you have to listen. That’s it for now #smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment