Monday, December 31, 2012

happy, happy, new year 2013

2012? Hem, remind me a while that 2012 gave me a lot of happiness. It was started on the first month of the year, January, I always love January. My birthday, full of spirit, beautiful day by day I passed, new schedule, resolution, and what else? Next, February, exam, tryout, the same activity with I did on March. April, national exam :) work hard, play hard, came so early in the morning, never forget about that one. May? I was prepared for SNMPTN, in June, I guess. The result was on July, chemical engineering UNDIP, it means I should move to Semarang, and I’m here right now. August, DUNIA PERKULIAHAN DIMULAI. Huft, I think it’s kinda boring to tell you until December. And now!!!!!! We are in page 365 of 365. Will start a new day, new in everything, be better, enjoy your day more. Happy new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment