Tuesday, January 1, 2013

i am new like 2013

i love my new appearance. looks different but still cool. looks mature and ready to face this 2013 :) to all of you guys who want to know me more can email me or just mention me, thanks before.


I can say that things have become very very different. I can’t really decipher if time’s have changed, or is it me that’s changed. But regardless which is “at fault,” I’m happy with where I’m at right now, and the journey I had to take to get there. I must’ve fallen a million times, tripped over numerous cracks, possibly even tripped over the same spot, but I’ve learned. And I’m learning. New year, new leaf. With all this rain, I can’t help but feel purged of every past mistake. It almost compels me to resolve every irreconcilable differences. So here’s an apology for my childish ways, my uncontrollable anger, and my differences. If we’re friends as of the moment, I thank you for being a companion along my journey of growing up. And if we’re not, I thank you for whatever role you played. 
 
I’m looking forward to growing up, and getting away, but not forgetting what shaped and molded me to become who I am.

For all of my family, friends, stranger, or even my enemy thank you for making this year colorful. Thank you for coming into my life, even though you only ruin it. Thank you for fulfill my day with laugh, tears, jokes, fun, or maybe sadness. 2012 is so full of memories that I can't express with words.

It's been a pleasure to spent my time with all of you. I hope I can see you in 2013. Happy New Year everyone, wishing you all the greatest thing for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment