Saturday, January 26, 2013

You dont know me as well as you expect

hei i just missed you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, how are you baby?

if you follow my post and read it every single part and here after you think you will know my stories, no, you are not. i didn't have something to do for my free time (expect, this busy part time job) so i read back my blog and i did speechless. i don't know, part of me said i'm lucky to have my own stories which i can read in other time, but some said, it makes me remember all of i wanna forget. hmm.. if you know what i mean :)

no, i'm not telling you about him on this site again, i ever promised, remember? before, if i did something wrong on my grammer, apologize me.

well, i'm not sure i've fallnlove with someone, because i don't want too.what does it call if he was there on your sleep? he was there executivelly on your mind? what does it call? don't say something that i don't wanna hear.

maybe, i might say i miss him, miss our team work. miss the time. what else? can the time feels guilty because he runs very fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment