Thursday, January 3, 2013

Reality Check

You’ve ruined everything. I had everything planned out for us. Wait, what do I mean with us? :-/ Why wouldn’t you just let me figure it out myself. I thought we were friends, I thought you wanted me to be a part of your life. Yesterday I’ve realized that you are not being here with me. It’s okay; I actually had a good time without you being here. I’m just trying too hard to get a friendship like this back again. It’s always like this. Why do we always have to put so much thought and effort into the process of building a friendship when the other person you care for isn’t doing anything? You’re so selfish, I’m selfish. I knew it was too good to be true. I don’t know why, i just never got over you. even though i want to, i can’t let go. Every time I think of what you did to me, I have to stop myself. When I do, I fantasize about punching you in the face as hard as I can and then hugging you and make you realize how much you’ve changed.

I just want to say thank you
Thank you for being my best part
Thank you
for fulfill my day with laugh and happiness
Thank you
for everything..........................

I promise, this is my last time to post anything about you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment