Wednesday, January 2, 2013

omegle lebay



















 

the truth is I'm too scared to admit that I'm falling in love with him. I'm too scared to let this feelings grow. I'm too scared to let this feelings going deeper inside. *lebay*!! -_- sorry for being lebay
anyway, talk about lebay, i had a funny conversation with stranger on omegle. Wait, sometimes it works to make your day ngakak guling-guling in the positive way, of course!

You (gue) : do you want to know what words that fits in to you? 'lebay', it's in indonesian haha can't find the english version

Stanger (dia) : it's that mean "jackass" in english? *tuh iya kan lebay*
 
You : nope
 
Stanger : "idiot"?
 
You : nope
 
Stanger : :P, ok I give up
 
You : you can't find it in any indonesian dictionary, we call is as 'gaul' language *
 
Stanger : do you mad in lebay people?
Stanger : I'm sorry if you mad
 
You : haha no I'm not mad, you do the lebay thing in a good way 
 
Stanger : do you hate people who doing lebay in the good way?
 
You : nope, actually it's a little funny I guess

udahan ah ngakaknya -_- yuk belajar lagi untuk UAS. BAYYY :p

No comments:

Post a Comment