Monday, July 22, 2013

i know these all will be stories someday

"No matter how rich, or famous, or successful I become, when it comes to you, I'm always going to be that moon-eyed girl who freaked you out at a first glee rehearsal. You are the first boy who made me feel loved, and sexy, and visible. You are my first love. And I want more than anything for you to be my last."

i really don't know what to say... i've watched that scene a few months ago, and now i re-watch it in youtube. yap. i couldn't handle my tears.

i know these all will be stories someday, like i told you, and i told him, and our pictures will become old photographs and we'll become somebody's mom or dad. but when i was with you, those moments were not stories. that was happening. i was there. i could see it. that moment that you know you are not a sad story. you are alive. and you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder. but right now, i'm listening to that song on that drive with the people i love most in the world. and that moment i swear, we were young, didn't know many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment