Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Universe speak to us in such an unique way.

I always think that universe has its unique way to speak with us. Sometimes just by the coincidence that happens here and there. Coincidence that leads us to our destiny. Yes, destiny. I believe that God had already written things for us, things that we can't change no matter how strong our willing is and how much power we have. Things that not meant to be changed. But God also have this blank paper that wait us to write it down. Maybe we can't choose the color of our eyes when we were born, but we can choose whether we want to change it as we grow older. Maybe we can't choose the family we were born into, but we can choose whether we want to acknowledge them or not.

I remember this particular monologue from a movie 'something borrowed': "Have you ever gone down a road, far down and wondered, maybe it wasn't what you want?"
I'm going this far, I hope I'm in the right path. Really I am. I never felt this worries before. All I was thinking about college, friendship, life, and love, I hope it was totally wrong. One thing that I know it was right is, people may have their own fault, mistake. I mean, nobody can be trusted. But, nobody's perfect too. I feel mad. Always hard running this life since you are still growing day by day. You know what? It's all about love. When you love something, doesn't matter how tired you are, how hurt, how (till this brain can be un-irrational) you will enjoy it! So, I need love. Where's my love? That's the question. Can only 'a spirit' changes 'love'? Can only 'a motivation' changes 'love'?

Thank you universe, it was a nice conversation :-) well, as you see, I have that question. Does anybody can help me to answer it?

epilogue: anonymous said: "you, and I, can still be friend. Don't let 'hate' break us apart" but someone is guessing, they couldn't although "I'd really want to." "But yeah, really? We could?"

:-) let's start *shoots* PUUMPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment