Tuesday, October 20, 2015

2010 2015 well, we made it!

"fix ya 20 10 2015 21.10?" He said.

..

Still staring here about 10 minutes and don't know what to write first. All is amazing. You are cute enough to make this day wonderful. I don't need you to see this I just want to describe how happy to be me! For all the grateful that God has given me this way, i'm so thank to God. My heart was beating fast and i made a move because of you. You are not so kind and how do i say cuek? Yap you are far from the predictable guy. But as you see, I just love you. You are just being you not someone else. I didn't even know you tried to get my attention, i didn't feel anything, sorry :p But till one fine night, Oct 18th in so early morning, you said the unpredictable words that i never imagine the words will come out from your mouth. From that time I realized all the things we did, I noticed myself throw-back-thing a lot. Yeah, I found someone that make me fall in love. I don't know why. We just did, right? You don't need any reason to fall in love. But we just did. 

Last, I hope the best for everything happens tomorrow. See you R! 

No comments:

Post a Comment