Thursday, October 1, 2015

KODALINE


Hey whats up guys? Looks like I have a lot of free time if you want to know, i'm filming myself recently, and i'm enjoying what i'm doing. Cila did something crazy, my friend said. I don't know it was fun. My friends oftenly getting annoyed with me, sorry, I entertain a lot of people. Like today I had a prank call game in Arda's sanctuary. She just watched me did that stupid thing. Well the first one I called is Betha.

..

"Hallo Betha kamu di mana?" / "Di rumah Cit kenapa?" / "Bet aku lagi di jalan, boleh ke rumah mu gak?" / "Ada apa Cit udah malam" / (well it's night already, around 9 pm) "Aku mampir sebentar ya, aku... kebelet eek" / "Hah seriusan?" / "Gak tahan lagi kebelet banget" (I laughed too much till I can't clearly finish my words) / "Toilet rumah ku lagi mampet Cit aduh seriusan deh gimana ya" / "Gpp udah kebelet banget ini seriusan mau eek" / "Di pom bensin aja sana beneran lagi mampet" / then I laughed again so hard till my stomach hurts "You got my prank call sorry haha bye" I ended up the phone. I still can not stop laughing, that was so funny. Then I continue to Riandy. First calling he was rejected my phone and he said "friends here" but I called him again. He answered!

"Hallo Ndi lagi dimana?" / "Di kosan kenapa" / "Gw lagi di jalan, mampir ke kosan lo ya" / "Ngapain?" / "Gw kebelet... kebelet eek" (then I laugh really hard) "gw ke kosan lo ya sumpah gak tahan lagi" / "Heh ini kosan cowo mana bisa" / My stomach hurts at that time so I ended up the phone.

It was crazy and fun two things I did and made my night. Really. I'm so sorry to both of you, I just like you guys and you are awesome :') Sorry sorry haha.

..

Well BACK TO KODALINE as my headline as my title post. I just watched them for the first time and I really like.. Wait I need to say this, "I LOVE YOU GUYS" "YOU DID A GREAT WORKS IN MUSICS" 

Blogs, you have to watch All I Want music video part 1 and part 2 (I need more part seriously) I cried. I know I know I cry a lot. If you really following and reading my blog, I cry for every little thing like, musics, movies. I always posting stuff that I really think I need to remember them in the future. So yeah. Wait I have another one. You have to watch High Hopes by Kodaline too. I cried. Trust me they really make an awesome music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment