Sunday, October 11, 2015

I Miss You



Hey
I know we haven’t seen each other, or even talked each other in a while
But I want you to know, that i've been doing a lot of thinking lately
And.. I want you to know that I miss you
Not like “I regret what happened” or even “I want to see you again”
Just, I miss you
Just, I miss you
Its so strange to think that someone I used to know so well is now a totally stranger to me
That sometimes I go entire days without thinking about you, even a little
Most of the time, I let myself forget, because its easier. But then I find something
A photo, a gift, a stupid love latter to give each other, and the full weight of whats been lost comes crashing down on me
Part of me want to see you again, to hold you again, to kiss you again
All the feelings become empty fills. When I look back home, remembering that love isn’t always at seems
It just so easy to forget
But this isn’t regret. We had reason for ending it, and they are as valid as ever
But back at the start, we didn’t need any reasons to fall in love, we just did
The reason came at the end, and everything that’s happened since has been all about reasons.
And that’s good. It means one day I might find someone I wont have to say goodbye to.
But part of me just misses loving someone and having them love you back, that’s all
I guess what i'm saying is, I hope something is good with you, I hope everything is great, I hope everything is great
I hope you found a love that’s all the things ours couldn’t be
But just a small part of me hopes that you still remember what I was like before all the reasons
And that you miss me too

BASED ON MOONFRUIT COMICS 'REASONS' BY ROBYN SLACK
View the comic here: http://moonfruitcomics.com/666/?p=1165

No comments:

Post a Comment