Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Longest Ride (2015): Love Requires Sacrifice


Hey, I need to remind you that I love "Dear John" more than anything else movie over the world. I need to remind you that I love Nicholas Sparks's work. So yeah it's always amazing to have after-watch-feeling when you will always know he do the best job. 

And here we go... The Longest Ride

Lemme tell you something about what I hear. That's the greatest words along the movie. It feels touchy and a bit fancy but sad still. You can hear that in the 95:15 minutes. You know I'm about to cry.

"I need to say something. I know I felt in love for the first time I saw you. You just the most amazing beautiful girl I ever met, just I don't know somehow you choose me. But how I love you that's it, I guess nothing than I love you now. I love you with everything in me. I think you should go. I love you so much, I just want you to be happy. Even if that happy is no longer include me."

You have to watch. Because love requires sacrifice, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment