Friday, February 15, 2013

You've never been that alone

Audrey Hepburn "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

And I... BELIEVE!

We have our own perception. That's Audrey thought. And i agree with that. I wanna tell you something but you must promise to keep it. Haha lil bit crazy. For those who's far from their family, for each one who feels like alone, you have never been that alone. God has made the most beautiful artworks around us, the blue sky, the sun, the moon, flowers, grass, water, pets, air, seas, islands, mountains. Enjoy them, then you'll find that actually you've never been that alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment